Quality Policy Statement
Bluhull Group was established in 2015 to provide its clients a centralized point of contact with a professional team for the services and support required.
Bluhull Group is totally committed to:
Deliver an optimum service to Clients
Enrich the Group’s value, reputation and growth
Protect the Group’s stakeholder’s interest
We have established a business assurance management system that allows our group to preserve our operations quality standards.
The Bluhull Quality Assurance System allows all of its employees to maximize their valued resources into a professional procedure which is in place to monitor, improve and succeed with:
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- Customer complaints – corrective and preventive actions
- Selection and Performance monitoring of service providers and suppliers
- Training and Development of our employees
- Adhere to HSE Regulations
- Regular internal Audits
- Ethical Business Conduct
- Market Risk Analysis
- Diversification Investment Opportunities
The entire team will adhere to the spirit and intent of our quality policy, as well as the directives of the quality assurance manual and its supporting quality system documentation. We will continue to strive to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times, and in all things.
The Quality Policy and Quality Objective are reviewed annually.
Sharon Cassar Borg
Quality Executive – Director